Edison Energy is a business created to meet the needs of the new energy future. We create a competitive advantage for market leaders by quantifying energy risk and designing the portfolio solution to protect shareholder value threatened by complex energy policies, technological advancements, and new products.
Edison Energy is part of Edison International (NYSE:EIX), which, through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation’s leading energy suppliers with revenues in excess of $11B and more than 12,000 employees.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-motivated professional with strong knowledge of web development technologies and an ability to translate business needs into a smooth user experience. The candidate will be responsible for updating our current online applications as well as creating new online applications based on business requirements.
- Front-end solution design and development
- Participation at various levels of full-stack design and development (database, APIs, services)
- Ensuring code quality, troubleshooting bugs, participating in and leading code reviews
- Coordinating project work
- Mentoring junior developers
- Collaboration business analysts, application users, and adjacent development teams
Strong working knowledge of:
- SQL, NoSQL, and database design (MS SQLServer)
- REST services
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor peers on client application design and best practices
- Experience work Agile development processes
- Designing and implementing performant applications
- CI/CD workflows
Extra credit if you have:
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience preferred
- Experience in MS/.Net development stack a plus but not required