CleanChoice Energy seeks a dynamic and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to help build our community solar brand and customer value proposition. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, to help build a different kind of energy company — one that believes in renewable energy and shares the values of our customers. The right candidate will be a hands-on, data-driven team member who can jump in and support the marketing side of customer retention and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve marketing goals through the implementation and support of retention marketing programs
- Deliver quality programs on time and within budget by managing vendor and inter-organizational relationships and issues
- Manage, support and implement marketing programs as assigned across multiple channels including email, social media, web, direct mail, and phones;
- Own customer retention programs such as welcome and onboarding, customer referrals, and delinquency management across multiple channels including email, direct mail and phones;
- Track metrics, interpret, and present results of marketing and retention campaigns to key internal stakeholders;
- Understand the capabilities and support the launch and implementation of new marketing technology tools;
- Develop strong, productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Understand the energy market, conduct competitive analysis, anticipate customer needs and advocate for programs to meet those needs and improve key performance metrics;
- Ensure marketing materials are proofed, approved and meet all organizational standards;
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing and/or advertising including corporate, agency and/or nonprofit organizations.
- Experience with enterprise marketing automation platforms is required. (Braze preferred, Hubspot, Marketo, Acoustic Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS and content management systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent time and project management skills, able to work on multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and effectively utilize market research and program results data
- Excellent attention to detail
About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is a leading renewable energy company empowering residential and commercial customers to reduce emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. CleanChoice’s mission is to make clean energy accessible for everybody. CleanChoice supplies only clean renewable energy to customers, operating in eight states and the District of Columbia, bringing cleaner air closer to home. The company is a Certified B Corporation, a member of the American Sustainable Business Council and the U.S. Green Building Council, and is certified with the highest available rating by Green America’s Green Business Network.
A sunny office in Washington, DC overlooking the C&O Canal National Park. We’re one block from the Georgetown waterfront.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to Apply
Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success. We strongly encourage women and/or people of color to apply. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/
CleanChoice Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.