Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Financial Planning and Analysis Associate will be responsible for assisting in financial reporting and analysis. The position reports to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis and is remote.
- Develop the Company’s financial plan, including annual and 5-year budgets. • Revise, update, expand and maintain Company’s financial models.
- Prepare variance reports for the Company’s management and Board, including using comparative and scenario analysis as well as a review of trends/prior year results • Develop, measure and report financial performance KPIs.
- Work directly with the $1B Power Sustainable Energy Infrastructure Partnership and Nautilus Solar senior management in forecasting near-term capital needs. • Support financing transactions as needed in the areas of modelling and forecasting. • Jointly with the Structuring department, maintain the development and construction project models. Manage these models’ interface with the corporate and partnership level forecasts.
- Jointly with the Asset Management Department, maintain and manage the operating portfolio models, related forecasts, and provide required financial reports.
- Provide the main Finance Department interface and support function for all process improvement activities at the Company.
- Assist with special projects such as M&A and business segment analysis.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (financial planning & analysis, corporate finance, investment banking, clean tech, energy or related sectors); previous solar experience desirable
- Robust financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with strong desire to participate in dynamic work environment with steep learning curve
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Math/Econ/Finance/Engineering or related preferred) • Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to interface with different levels and functions of the organization as well as with external parties such as banks, lawyers, customers and contractors
- Proficient in MS Office365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics)
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long Term Disability) are 100% covered by Nautilus
- 401(k) offered with employer match
Please submit the cover letter with the resume to email@example.com
Nautilus is monitoring our response to COVID-19 on an ongoing basis. As of March 15, 2022, we do not require employees to be vaccinated. Nautilus reserves the right to enact COVID-19 precautionary measures at any time, including requiring vaccination and/or mask-wearing in order to travel, enter the office, or attend in-person meetings (which would be subject to reasonable accommodations for medical and religious exemptions).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC (Nautilus) is creating a clean, sustainable future through a respected and passionate team of professionals. A pioneer in the rapidly growing solar industry, Nautilus’s employees form a strong supportive community. Nautilus is committed to creating and maintaining a culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion by practicing our beliefs of integrity, empowerment, and fairness. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment inspires employees’ creativity, drives innovation, and leads to success. Our employees are the strength of our brand, and we strive to hire quality candidates who will embrace and add to our resilient, resourceful, and entrepreneurial culture.