CleanChoice Energy is looking for a Field Sales Specialist to join our team in our Washington, DC office. The Field Sales Specialist will sell products and services offered by our company to current and new customers.
- Shifts are in the evenings and on the weekends
- Average 10 – 24 hours weekly.
- Pay rates are competitive, starting at $15/hr plus a commission for every customer enrolled.
We're working toward a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air and abundant renewable energy. Help us to be part of that change
What We Offer:
- Part Time hours
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Generate sales and brand awareness through customer engagement.
- Travel to various locations within assigned geography to present product features and benefits
- Timely and accurate event reporting and communications
- Take an active and ongoing role in territory development
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent work experience
- Energetic self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail (Preferred)
- Presentation skills
- Availability to work part-time schedule evenings and weekends.
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
About CleanChoice Energy:
CleanChoice Energy is an industry-leading, renewable energy company that empowers people and businesses to lead cleaner, healthier lives. We envision a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air for everyone. That's why we are switching as many U.S. households as possible to 100% clean, pollution-free energy. Our innovative approach is helping to transform the energy industry — making it easy for consumers across the country to switch to clean energy in just minutes. At CleanChoice, we believe in making a difference: contributing millions of dollars to social impact and environmental organizations through our strategic partnerships; driving the conversation around clean energy in key national forums; and, together with our customers, avoiding the equivalent of 4 billion pounds of carbon pollution. CleanChoice is consistently recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in America as ranked on the Inc. 5000 and has been included in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™. We are proud of our strong, positive work environment and our team of bright, motivated professionals who work diligently to help secure a better future for our planet.
Washington DC, Baltimore County, MD, Montgomery County, MD
Hourly + Commission
CleanChoice Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.