As a Solar Development Project Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Project Development Team on selected solar projects in Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania. Their daily activities will include but not be limited to project support, strategic research, and analysis, including all paperwork/filings and contract/agreement development and management. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this position. Attention to detail, creativity and thoroughness are essential attributes for being successful in this position. This position will report to a Project Development Manager. The Solar Development Project Analyst will be a hybrid position - able to work remotely 2-3 days a week and in the Boston the other days.
Inclusion at BlueWave:
As a mission-driven B Corp, as environmentalists, and as humans, we hold ourselves accountable to creating a workforce that celebrates diversity on our team and within our communities. Our inclusive culture and core values inspire us to develop more innovative, bolder solutions to support our customers and partners in the solar industry. When you join BlueWave, you join a collaborative team doing all that we can to be transparent, sustainable, and inclusive as we fight for our shared vision of protecting the planet.
BlueWave provides employees with a robust benefits package including unlimited paid time off, dedicated volunteer days, and 13 paid holidays. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with company match, BlueWave employees are provided with long and short-term disability, and life insurance and can participate in company sponsored health, dental, and vision plans. This is a hybrid position - candidates will be expected to come into the office 2-3 days a week but will be set up to work remotely on other days.
- Support the development of Solar PV opportunities in Massachusetts
- Assist the Project Development Manager in representing BlueWave within the development team including interactions with investors, engineers, contractors, consultants, landowners, permitting authorities and customers
- Utilize our project management, document control and MIS tools to control and report on project progress
- Support the Project Development Manager in driving project timelines and costs Become familiar with all project documentation, regulatory requirement milestones, and monitoring project progress against those requirements
- Follow all document control procedures, with a particular focus on critical Control documents
- Support BlueWave’s oversight role in projects under construction
- Research market trends and strategy
- Provide quantitative analytical support for key project development decisions
- Collaborate/Coordinate with other teams at BlueWave
- Prepare internal and external documents and presentations
- Other duties as requested by your supervisor
- Self-starter that can catch up to speed quickly
- Advanced financial modeling Excel skills, and familiarity with variety of software offerings
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Be detail oriented
- Able to think creatively to help streamline operations
- A great attitude and ability to be flexible
- Valid US driver’s license
- Must be able to perform site visits
- Completed bachelor’s degree, graduate work a benefit
BlueWave is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and will do so by actively seeking to hire and promote diverse individuals throughout the company.
Providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment is critical to our identity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap (disability), sexual orientation, gender identity/ or expression, genetics, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, military status or obligation, or other protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.