Nautilus Solar Energy’s (“NSE”) Structuring Manager will be responsible for supporting the acquisition and development of NSE’s solar portfolio.
- Manage acquisition and development activities including transaction negotiation, due diligence, execution of major project agreements, project modeling and budgeting
- Prepare detailed information memoranda describing the investment opportunity and project characteristics
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence, highlighting potential risks and formulating mitigation strategies
- Participate in cross-functional project teams and collaborate with multiple internal departments throughout the project lifecycle
- Support project financing diligence efforts
- Monitor designated market regulations and policies and perform market analysis
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in the solar industry
- Demonstrated track record of being a key team member involved in the due diligence, negotiations of MW scale solar project acquisitions
- Familiarity with terms and conditions and structuring of major solar project documentation including MIPAs, leases, interconnections, utility program requirements, PPA offtake or subscription agreements, etc.
- Solid understanding and passion for the solar industry – familiarity with or proven track record in community solar, a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Excellent organizational abilities; able to focus on details while managing multiple projects
- Able to excel in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree required (engineering, math, econ or finance preferred)
- Solid understanding of Excel based financial modeling
- Comfort working in a remote environment
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary, Annual Performance Bonus, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life and Long Term Disability and 401k)
- Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC welcomes applications from diverse candidates and candidates who support diversity.