CleanChoice has an immediate opening in our DC headquarters for a full-time Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. A successful candidate will have subject matter expertise combined with the ability to develop systems and processes with the right degree of flexibility and adaptability. Key competencies include sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process.
The position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- Posts open requisitions and manage applicant tracking system.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Recruits, interviews and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the Senior Director of Human Resources.
- Perform background checks.
- Facilitate the offer process via Senior Director of Human Resources.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers on the recruitment process.
- Serve as backup to payroll function.
- Develop strategies to diversify candidate pool.
- Originate and lead HR practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resources programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognitions, and morale; and training and development.
- Perform other HR duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Recruiting experience.
- Experience with candidate sourcing solutions.
- Knowledge of staffing systems and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is an industry-leading, renewable energy company that empowers people and businesses to lead cleaner, healthier lives. We envision a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air for everyone. That’s why we are switching as many U.S. households as possible to 100% clean, pollution-free energy. Our innovative approach is helping to transform the energy industry — making it easy for consumers across the country to switch to clean energy in just minutes. At CleanChoice, we believe in making a difference: contributing millions of dollars to social impact and environmental organizations through our strategic partnerships; driving the conversation around clean energy in key national forums; and, together with our customers, avoiding the equivalent of 4 billion pounds of carbon pollution. CleanChoice is consistently recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in America as ranked on the Inc. 5000 and has been included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™. We are proud of our strong, positive work environment and our team of bright, motivated professionals who work diligently to help secure a better future for our planet.
A sunny office in Washington, DC overlooking the C&O Canal National Park. We’re one block from the Georgetown waterfront.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to Apply
Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success. We strongly encourage women and/or people of color to apply. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/
CleanChoice Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.