Edison Energy, LLC (“Edison Energy”) is an independent advisor for commercial and industrial energy users, delivering comprehensive, data-driven, and integrated energy solutions. We provide comprehensive energy portfolio management with specialized delivery services in analytics, renewables and sustainability, supply solutions, and demand solutions, serving large-scale commercial and industrial market leaders facing an increasingly complex energy environment.
We are developing the competitive businesses for our parent company, Edison International (“EIX”), one of the nation’s leading energy suppliers with over 130 years of energy and utility business experience. We work closely with the EIX strategic planning group to developing energy service strategies to assist our customers. Edison Energy’s operations are completely independent of EIX, and that of its wholly owned utility, Southern California Edison Company.
Edison is accepting resumes for Senior Commissioning Engineers for our New York City Office to manage the technical and financial elements for a portfolio of Cx projects. Candidate will be the main point of contact between Edison and the customers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Commissioning of HVAC and various building systems for commercial and institutional projects inclusive of the following:
- Management of technical and financial aspects of commissioning projects, from inception through completion.
- Ensure customer/client satisfaction for tasks performed.
- Management of junior staff assigned to projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with contractors and field personnel to develop additional business for the group.
- Cultivate client relationships and accounts.
- A four-year engineering, project or construction management degree
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial HVAC components, systems and distribution and controls including a working knowledge of electrical distribution systems
- Five to Ten years’ experience in commissioning field and/or construction experience, with proven experience as a Project Manager
- A willingness to learn and work in a team environment with extensive contact with clients
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and a valid driver’s license are required.