To be an unstoppable force, rethinking conventional forms of energy, reducing reliance on fossil fuels, being kinder to the environment, and helping anyone and everyone do the same.
To give everyone access to clean, renewable energy solutions – enabling consumers to make informed decisions about their energy usage, the environment, and how to better their lives.
SunShare started with a simple idea: to give anyone with an electricity bill access to solar energy. Five years later, we’ve stumbled across something even bigger – a new way for utilities and consumers to move from centralized power generation to distributed energy, tap the power of the private sector, and tackle climate change in a cost-effective manner.
Founded in 2011, we are one of America’s largest and fastest-growing community solar companies. We believe making clean energy choices for businesses, institutions, residential and renters should be easy, and that anyone with an electric bill should have the option to purchase solar energy. We are a dynamic and highly driven company developing 1-5 MW community distributed solar projects at scale. With offices in Minneapolis and Denver, we are committed to hiring and developing the best talent from around the world.
MISSION OF ROLE:
As part of a dynamic and growing team, the Salesforce & Cloud Integrator will have the opportunity to take the country’s oldest community solar customer management system to the next level. Working with business subject matter experts, you will identify improvements to deliver and maintain a simple and straightforward customer experience for subscribers and internal and external stakeholders through creating and augmenting systems, processes, and automation within Salesforce and its connected tools and systems. You will lead SunShare’s conversion from Salesforce Classic to Lightning, including facilitating user adoption. Your role will be integral to building and maintaining SunShare’s subscriber base, and making the world a cleaner, brighter place!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, security profile updates, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Support integrating Salesforce to other IT systems, reporting tools, and data sources. Perform data uploads as needed
- Analyze and improve existing automations including workflows, processes, and deployment methodology
- Coordinate with business function teams on evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- True passion to grow in a renewable energy career path and a desire to learn business operations skills beyond Salesforce development
- Both Classic and Lightning Experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Strong understanding and experience with Apex, triggers, workflow rules, process builders, REST APIs, JSON, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality, including integrations with WordPress, Zapier, etc.
- Strong data management abilities
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong process orientation, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve goals
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000 annually. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance benefits with up to 100% of premiums covered by the company, company sponsored disability coverage, company sponsored life insurance coverage, eligibility to participate in a 401(k) plan, eligibility to participate in SunShare’s stock option plan, and a generous paid time off policy.
- A complete list of all the benefits offered at SunShare may be provided upon request.
Qualified applicants should email resume and cover letter to Human Resources at HR@mysunshare.com.