Edison Energy is a business created to meet the needs of the new energy future, while drawing on more than 130 years of energy and utility experience as part of Edison International.
We create competitive advantage for market leaders by quantifying energy risk and designing the portfolio solution to protect shareholder value threatened by complex energy policies, technological advancements, and new products.
Edison Energy is part of Edison International (NYSE:EIX), one of the nation’s leading energy suppliers with revenues in excess of $11B and more than 12,000 employees. Through its subsidiaries, it generates and distributes electric power and provides products to meet the needs of an ever-changing energy marketplace.
Job Description & Responsibilities
• Perform energy audits of various facilities including higher education, commercial, healthcare, industrial, and municipalities
• Identify energy conservation projects that include both capital and operational measures
• Perform energy use benchmarks (Energy Star)
• Identify greenhouse gas reduction opportunities
• Perform calculations of energy savings using XLS spreadsheets and/or modeling software such as eQuest and Trace
• Prepare project implementation cost estimates
• Prepare technical reports and presentations
• Edison Energy customers and vendors
• Regional Director, Regional Managers, Project Managers, Technical Staff
• BS in engineering
• Working knowledge of HVAC systems and facility utility systems (steam, chilled water, etc)
• Energy project experience: screening, development, and implementation
• A willingness to learn and work independently or in a team environment
• EIT Certification
• 0 – 5 years of relevant experience