Position Overview: PPC has been our number one channel powering our growth – from search to social to growth hacks. In this role, you will help our efforts across demand generation, advertising, landing page design, conversion rate optimization, and marketing automation.
But here’s the catch: this role isn’t just about advertising. It’s about sustainable growth. So if you’re obsessed with finding new ways to grow our pipeline and can’t stop thinking about all of the new things you want to do increase ROI, this role might be the perfect fit for you.
- Communicate the Solstice mission across multiple PPC channels: Facebook, Adwords, Bing, Outbrain, and more.
- Conduct regular audits and make recommendations on new ads & landing page content we should be creating that people might love (and how we can go back and optimize existing ads & landing pages).
- Develop demographic-appropriate copy that increases lead generation.
- Own and optimize the content and landing pages for each acquisition channel – understanding which content might work on Facebook but not LinkedIn, etc. (to give you an example).
- Create copy for brand content across various social platforms & web.
- Work with the design team to create beautifully branded, effective marketing materials for web, social, email, events, print, and video.
Who You Are:
- You are obsessed with marketing. You live and breathe marketing (from books to podcasts to blog posts) and you’re always thinking about new things you could be doing and testing.
- You understand the marketing funnel and strive to create a good experience for prospects across each stage of the funnel.
- Excited to work in a fast growing & mission-driven startup.
- Accountable and transparent.
- Decisive with a commitment to winning.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in demand generation (internships count!).
- You have experience with campaign analysis, measurement, A/B testing, and reporting.
- You are fluent with Facebook Power Editor, Adwords Editor, Excel, Google Analytics, Search Console, HotJar, HubSpot, and more.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams.
As a Marketing Associate, You Will Have
- Complete ownership and accountability over the role and functional area.
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company, the same is expected from you.
Solstice was founded to advance equity and inclusion in America. We are committed to living those values, not just in the work we do to promote environmental and energy justice, but in how we grow as an organization. We seek always to expand leadership opportunities for marginalized communities in the global transition to clean energy.
Solstice is an equal opportunity employer. We hire, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, genetics, veteran status, or any of the other characteristics that give each of us unique perspective and capacities.
We’re a team of mission-driven, passionate, and dedicated individuals. We’ve fostered an inclusive and fun culture through monthly outings, solar farm field trips, and the occasional after-work beer. Apply today and get to know us!