Position Overview: From the day of Josiah Wedgwood, to Lester Wunderman, to this day… direct mail and offline advertising has become significantly easier and more effective. But if you are reading this job description, you already know this better than most marketers out there.
In fact, you have experience in “traditional” advertising, but take anything but a traditional approach when it comes to the execution of direct mail and print ads. In fact, you can’t stop thinking of new channels, audiences, and angles to reach more qualified leads that will turn into valuable customers.
You deeply understand the fact that even though much has changed since the golden days of Madison Avenue – the core of what drives people to take action, hasn’t. If that sounds like the type of advertising work you’ve done and get excited about, then we’d love to chat with you about this role.
- You will own offline advertising at Solstice – helping to acquire customers through direct mail, newspaper ads, and other offline channels
- You will be instrumental in improving our offline advertising efforts and will have a wealth of existing knowledge to shorten your learning curve
- You will architect and update our ad schedule to ensure on-time results
- You will track and evaluate all offline advertising process and you are resourceful enough that you can figure out new ways of solving the challenge of ad attribution
- You will conduct regular audits on the partners and vendors we use to ensure that we are always getting the best deal possible
- A fearless negotiator
- Commitment to winning and excellence
- Excited to work in a fast growing startup
- Background in offline advertising and at least 2-3 years of experience
- Experience in campaign execution, analysis, and reporting
- Obsession with learning – you aim to be 1% better every day
As a Growth Marketer You Will Have:
- Complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- A sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Solstice, so we move fast every single day
Solstice was founded to advance equity and inclusion in America. We are committed to living those values, not just in the work we do to promote environmental and energy justice, but in how we grow as an organization. We seek always to expand leadership opportunities for marginalized communities in the global transition to clean energy.
Solstice is an equal opportunity employer. We hire, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, genetics, veteran status, or any of the other characteristics that give each of us unique perspective and capacities.
We’re a team of mission-driven, passionate, and dedicated individuals. We’ve fostered an inclusive and fun culture through monthly outings, solar farm field trips, and the occasional after-work beer. Apply today and get to know us!