CleanChoice Energy seeks a dynamic and detail-oriented Manager, Email Marketing to help build our brand and customer value proposition. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to help build a different kind of energy company — one that believes in renewable energy, and shares the values of our customers. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Tech & Automation.
- Achieving marketing goals through the development and execution of automated and blast email marketing programs
- Designing and optimizing email experience in support of company objectives based on program performance
- Manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns, including content and message optimization, creation & editing (HTML), list segmentation, deployment, and reporting
- Create and manage email calendar to align with revenue goals, send volume, and testing plans; revise calendar as needed to meet company goals and OKR’s
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report out on email marketing metrics, goals, and OKR’s on an ongoing basis
- Work with Director, Email Marketing to develop strategies and implementation plans for new email program initiatives with a focus on segmentation, dynamic content, and ongoing personalization innovation
- Responsible for building, implementing, and evaluating new testing plans to continually optimize existing programs
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing, Product, Operations, and Technology teams to identify new opportunities to support business goals
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, deployment and reporting
- Gain an understanding of the retail electricity and community solar market
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing including but not limited to marketing automation, lead nurturing, and/or digital campaigning
- Detailed knowledge of email marketing best practices, including having created and optimized successful segmentation strategies, and both domestic and global regulations including CAN SPAM.
- HTML proficiency
- Strong project management and process development capabilities.
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills alongside keen attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Strong team player with a proven track record for working cross-functionally to drive success.
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with email testing tools like Litmus or Email on Acid and an understanding of responsive email across email clients, browsers, and devices
- Familiarity with an enterprise Email Service Provider—CleanChoice uses Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation and Silverpop Engage)
- Ability to analyze data issues and produce working solutions
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or designing emails
- Experience in clean energy, solar, or utility categories
About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is a leading renewable energy company empowering residential and commercial customers to reduce emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. CleanChoice’s mission is to make clean energy accessible for everybody. CleanChoice supplies only clean renewable energy to customers, operating in eight states and the District of Columbia, bringing cleaner air closer to home. The company is a founding member of the Coalition for Community Solar Access, recently passed $1.5 million in total corporate donations to environmental and social impact organizations, and has been awarded the highest level of B Corp certification.
The position can be remote or based at CleanChoice Energy's DC HQ.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/.
CleanChoice Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.