Ampion, Inc. is a nationwide turnkey Software as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that manages business processes for renewable energy assets. Since being founded in 2014, their state-of-the-art software and experienced team have been meeting the increasing demands for support in all-things energy, regulatory analysis and customer acquisition.
They are looking for a detail-oriented Implementation Specialist to support the team in the implementation of its technical systems, software, and hardware. This person will work to develop and implement configurations that support both internal business processes and external vendor relationships. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Account and Contract Creation and Configuration: Work with the Account Management department to define and execute on delivery and implementation Test and troubleshoot system setup before releasing to external stakeholders. Provide internal documentation and training for any changes to the implementation process.
- Financial Documentation Preparation: Receive Client information and synthesize required financial documents for submission to Ampion’s Work with vendors to ensure timely enactment of submitted documentation and report on any delays to the proper stakeholders.
- Allocation Calculation and Support: Support the Account Management and Customer Acquisition teams by calculating customers’ allocation of renewable energy Work with the Utility and Policy team to coordinate improvement of the efficiency and logic of systems to ensure that customers receive an optimized allocation as Ampion expands to new markets and customer bases.
- Allocation Calculation: Utilize Ampion’s customer allocation algorithms and tools to accurately size customers as they participate in renewable energy crediting
- Internal Reporting: Work with the Customer Acquisition department to provide updates on allocation-specific
- Rate Calculation Enablement: Support the Ampion Team by collecting and databasing rate determinants in our platform in order to empower the allocation, billing, and sales
- Rate Determinant Planning and Collection: Read through Utility Tariffs and identify rate components that need to be added to our Maintain a calendar that identifies when specific utilities’ rates will need to be updated.
- Determinant Organization and Storage: At identified intervals, prepare upload sheets with updated rate data and input it into the Ampion
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years of office experience
- Three years of energy industry experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite Proficiency:
- Microsoft Word/Google Docs: Ability to Create, Share, Edit, Format, Comment, and Track Changes
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets: Ability to use the SUM, COUNTIF, IF, IFS, INDEX, and MATCH Functions comfortably
- Process Diagramming:
- Familiarity with Process Flow Diagrams
- Familiarity with Project Management fundamentals -- Gantt Charts, timeline management, task recording, regular report submission