Description: Clean Energy Collective (CEC) is seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to help us drive new, qualified leads in high-tech community solar. The successful candidate will be experienced in creating and disseminating compelling content that resonates with audiences, drives website traffic and lead generation, and supports overall sales and marketing activities. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be well-versed in full-funnel marketing models that focus on actionable results. This is a full-time position located at CEC’s Louisville office.
- Working with the Director of Marketing and Inside Sales, provide strategic input and direction for marketing campaign planning, including social media, blog and web content, email, advertising, and tracking and reporting.
- Manage the daily activities of social media management, content curation and dissemination, and lead generation activities.
- Plan, develop, and execute direct marketing campaigns via email, social media, and the company blog and website in an efficient and effective manner.
- Produce creative material, including procuring photography and/or graphics, drafting content, and/or working with freelance vendors to produce collateral that supports the brand vision and product goals.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors and freelancers, including digital marketing agency, consultants, and designers.
- Utilize existing data to develop customer personas, and map campaigns to the sales and marketing funnel.
- Develop and maintain messaging house for press/media, email, social, and all customer- and financier-related collateral. Use and educate team on best practices particularly as it pertains to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and blog.
- Create KPIs and definitions; Consistently collect, analyze, and routinely report on performance.
- Collaborate across functions and departments to deliver effective content for speaking engagements, product launches, and associated campaign support.
- Identify and define CEC’s audiences – both B2B and B2C – to ensure that the brand is not only relevant, but also continues to be seen as the leader in the community solar industry.
- Keep the organization up to date with technology related to e-mail marketing, social media management, and other technologies as necessary.
- Follow industry and market trends to keep content fresh and consistent; must have a basic understanding of SEO best practices, meta data, categorization and structure, distribution and measurement.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or communication or equivalent working experience, plus B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Ability to handle strategy and execution of lead generating activities, working as a team player or independently
- Understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment – and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, persuasive negotiator, and positive and innovative thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial office setting
- Solar or clean energy experience is a plus, though not required
- Must have experience with:
- Marketing automation systems (MailChimp, HubSpot, or equivalent) and with Salesforce
- HTML, CSS, and content management system (WordPress preferred)
- Paid search, advertising and remarketing, and SEO
- Adobe Creative Suite desired, but not required o Collaborating with agencies and vendor partners o Google analytics and Google tag manager; native social media analytics
The Company: Clean Energy Collective (CEC) is the nation’s leading developer of community solar solutions. CEC pioneered the model of delivering clean power-generation through medium-scale solar PV facilities accessible to all utility customers. Since establishing the country’s first community-owned solar array near El Jebel, Colorado in 2010, CEC has built or has under development more than 175 RooflessSolar™ projects with 33 utility partners across 16 states, serving thousands of customers, and representing more than 400 MW of community solar capacity. CEC is also the leading provider of community solar software and services to the utility, development and financial industries through its Community Solar Platform™. Visit www.cleanenergyco.com for more information.
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Inside Sales
Base Salary – Dependent on Experience and Skills
Benefits – Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Company Equity Plan, 401K
Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.