To be an unstoppable force, rethinking conventional forms of energy, reducing reliance on fossil fuels, being kinder to the environment, and helping anyone and everyone do the same.
To give everyone access to clean, renewable energy solutions – enabling consumers to make informed decisions about their energy usage, the environment, and how to better their lives.
SunShare started with a simple idea: to give anyone with an electricity bill access to solar energy. Five years later, we’ve stumbled across something even bigger- a new way for utilities and consumers to move from centralized power generation to distributed energy, tap the power of the private sector, and tackle climate change in a cost-effective manner.
Founded in 2011, we are one of America’s largest and fastest-growing community solar companies. We believe making clean energy choices for businesses, institutions, residential and renters should be easy, and that anyone with an electric bill should have the option to purchase solar energy. We are a dynamic and highly driven company developing 1-5 MW community distributed solar projects at scale. With offices in Minneapolis and Denver, we are committed to hiring and developing the best talent from around the world.
As part of a dynamic and growing team, the customer operations manager will be responsible for building and maintaining the processes required for managing SunShare’s subscribers. This position will work closely in conjunction with an insourced team of Customer Experience representatives and will be responsible for modifying and maintaining SunShare’s Salesforce-based CRM and subscriber portals as needed. The customer operations manager has the opportunity to highly influence a proprietary CRM within the Salesforce platform, and to lead both people and processes. This is a cross-functional role that will deliver a breadth of experience in an entrepreneurial business and the renewable energy sector.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee processes related to subscriber management and customer experience, including sales QAQC, subscriber onboarding, and subscriber management
- Escalation path for subscriber questions, concerns, and issues
- Evaluate and enhance Salesforce platform to support cross-functional groups including Sales, Customer Experience, and Business Development
- Enhance Salseforce-based subscriber portal to build out branded components and create a stronger user experience
- Develop and maintain Salesforce-based dashboards for performance measurement across multiple functions
- Manage insourced team of customer experience and operations representatives to drive performance
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three to five years customer management experience, with a minimum of one to two years using Salesforce
- Experience in the renewable energy field preferred
- Strong understanding of and experience with Salesforce development as sales and customer experience platform
- Ability to lead both internal and external teams to drive results
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and customize CRM to accomplish multiple tasks, while maintaining integrity of the systems and processes
- Process oriented