Does working for a fast paced, growing company that is making a difference in our environment excite you? Do you have a passion for making our environment better for this generation and the ones that follow? If you’re excited about career growth, group volunteering, and the occasional ping pong after hours, then this is the job for you. Let’s make a difference together. Join our team!
Nexamp is seeking an Associate, Channel Development to join our Corporate Development team in support of Nexamp’s asset acquisitions and targeted growth strategy. The Channel Development Associate will be primarily responsible for assisting the Channel Development team in pursuit of annual budgetary goals and KPIs, including supporting continuous origination efforts and ongoing opportunity tracking. This role will report to the Manager of Channel Development.
- Support deal origination efforts on behalf of Channel Development team across active and target markets in advancement of annual budgetary goals and KPIs
- Sustain productive and responsive communications with internal partners
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and research market transaction activity to obtain relevant insights for the Channel Development team
- Collaborate with Nexamp’s Capital Markets team, Policy team, and other Corporate Development employees to ensure that all relevant program details are accurately and thoroughly captured in internal modeling and shared external pricing tools
- Coordinate the continuous refinement of the Channel Development product offering for various partner types
- Assist with administrative priorities to maintain accurate internal data on transaction status, project details, reporting metrics
- Work with transaction leads to facilitate efficient progress of project and portfolio opportunities; support continuous process improvement focused on customer experience and responsiveness
- 1-3 years of renewable energy experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or relevant degree required, degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related technical field preferred
- Commitment to Nexamp’s mission and a passion for solving tomorrow’s climate crisis today
- Interest in expanding knowledge about larger industry trends and coordinating with multiple groups within Nexamp (i.e. regulatory, capital markets, business development)
- Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational skills, and thorough attention to detail required
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
PERKS & COMPENSATION
Not only will you get to work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers, you will also have access to all the benefits that Nexamp Offers! This includes: our competitive compensation package; a 401 (k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance with company contribution; Flexible Paid Time Off and Company Holidays; Commuter Benefits and Cell Phone Reimbursement; as well as a Fun, Collaborative, Downtown Office Environment! We provide healthy snacks, coffee, in-office yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
NEXAMP VALUES AND MISSION
Building the future of energy so it is clean, simple and accessible
Nexamp is building the energy infrastructure of tomorrow and reinventing the way people interact with the electricity that powers their lives. By deploying a distributed network of locally sourced clean energy, we seek to reduce the negative effects of climate change. Our team’s diverse experience drives innovation from the ground up and with a singular passion: to deliver an accessible and sustainable energy future for all.
To apply, please visit Nexamp's website: