Nautilus Solar Energy’s (NSE) Asset Manager, Operations will be responsible for managing the operations of NSE’s solar installations and directly support the ongoing operations of NSE’s generating portfolio. This position reports to the VP of Operations.
Using web-based monitoring tools, the Asset Manager will ensure that the operating portfolio is performing optimally. The Asset Manager will also be responsible for supporting the development and construction of new solar generating assets. Travel typically less than 25%. This position is in Summit, NJ.
- Monitor all NSE solar power plants daily, comparing output to expected, logging all alerts
- Work closely with NSE’s monitoring partner(s) to continuously improve our capabilities and response time
- Coordinate and track all required repairs
- Prepare all Compliance Reports for NSE management and Financing Partners.
- Help develop new requirements, specifications, best practices, and tools
- Upload monthly system generation and track SREC activities
- Manage Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Agreements for NSE’s generating portfolio.
- Oversee monthly/quarterly/annual O&M activities, as required.
- Develop tools, procedures and business relationships to help decrease NSE maintenance costs over time.
- Ensure compliance with applicable warranties
- Maintain the O&M log
Project Development and Management
- Interface closely with the Project Development team during the pre-construction phase
- 4-year degree required, Technical degree highly preferred
- Strong Excel, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with different levels and functions of the organization as well as with external parties such as banks, lawyers, customers and contractors
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to undertake complex tasks
- Project-oriented with a goal to complete assignments on time.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
Competitive Salary, Annual Performance Bonus, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Basic Life and Long-Term Disability and 401k)
CONTACT: Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC welcomes applications from diverse candidates and candidates who support diversity.