Ampion, Inc. is a nationwide turnkey Software as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that manages business processes for renewable energy assets. Since being founded in 2014, their state-of-the-art software and experienced team have been meeting the increasing demands for support in all-things energy, regulatory analysis and customer acquisition.
Ampion is looking for an experienced Account Manager to drive their team through the implementation of new clients. This person will project manage the implementation of technical systems, software, and hardware solutions, as well as educate clients on the required materials and documentation to ensure a smooth onboarding.
- Project Management: Prepare and execute upon standardized implementation project plans using project management Utilize effective communication with your Clients to obtain required information and manage internal support roles in order to keep the project moving forward.
- Client Communication: Communicate closely with Clients around the status and timeline of implementations, new renewable energy program legislation, customer acquisition milestones, customer management, receivables updates, and upcoming software
- Regularly Scheduled Call Cadence: Host Client Calls at a standard cadence and be prepared to offer implementation updates, draw attention to any site performance issues or customer service metrics, and record any feedback or custom software requests to relay to Ampion’s Software
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of Client Management or Account Management experience
- 2+ years of energy industry experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Experience with Project Management software -- Gantt Charts, timeline management, task recording, regular report submission
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite Proficiency:
- Microsoft Word/Google Docs: Ability to Create, Share, Edit, Format, Comment, and Track Changes
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets: Ability to use the SUM, COUNTIF, IF, IFS, INDEX, and MATCH Functions comfortably